Stadler, system supplier of customer-specific solutions for rail vehicle construction, has locations in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
For our location in Wallisellen we are looking for a
Software Engineer (f/m)
Stadler Rail is looking for an experienced, talented, and motivated software engineer to design and deliver software and systems. The candidate will work as part of the system and software development team to develop cutting edge safety products for railway signalling applications. The following will be required:
- Responsible for complete software development life cycle including project scoping, requirements generation, design, review, implementation and unit/integration testing for the specific function
- Embedded software design and coding
- Interface with mechanical, electrical system and other software engineers for requirements and design definition
- Responsible for integration and testing of system in field
- Develop and maintain software documentation for different functions
- Master degrees in Engineering (software, electronic, telecommunication, mechanical) or Scientific Matters
- Programming Experience in C, C++ and IEC 61131
- Professional experience in the industry, and experience in the software design and development railway signalling systems is preferred
- Development experience in systems with SIL 1,2,3,4 and good understanding of the EN50128:2011 is preferred
- Good command of German and English languages
- Interested in establishing new solution, and applying new technologies and methods
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler Bussnang AG
Telefon: +41 44 878 82 77