Stadler Rail Group, system supplier of customer-specific solutions for rail vehicle construction, has locations in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
For our location in Valencia (Albuixech), we are Looking for a
- Technical management of the project team in electrical engineering
- Analysis and implementation of the specification in compliance with the standards, rules and regulations to be observed
- Responsibility for the creation of technical specifications, concepts, circuit diagrams, apparatus lists and vehicle software specifications as well as ensuring the quality of these documents
- On-time and on-budget handling of demanding projects by the service
- Planning of internal engineering activities and definition of work packages
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting on vehicles and electrical systems
- Definition of electrical components
- Technical coordination with other areas (software development, installation planning, mechanical engineering, fire protection, approval, etc.)
- Completed technical education as an electronics, electrical or IT engineer ETH / TU / FH or comparable
- Valuable knowledge of ETCS (European Train Control System) in terms of Hardware and functionality
- Knowledge on the vehicle system definition and integration. Experience in ETCS integration is an advantage
- Fluent English is a must(spoken and written - standard business English)
- German language on B2 level as advantage.
- Spanish language on B2 level as advantage.
- Interested in working in a multidisciplinary and international work environment
- Good interpersonal skills: Reliable, flexible, communicative and hard worker
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete application via e-mail.
Stadler Rail Group
Ignacio Lafuente (firstname.lastname@example.org)