Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
RAM Lead Engineer
- Participation during the offer phase and project management phase for the RAM / LCC part
- Prediction, tracking and proof of the life cycle costs as well as the reliability, availability and maintainability indicators of our vehicles
- On-schedule and on-budget handling of demanding RAM / LCC topics in international projects at the highest quality level
- Fulfillment of the contractually guaranteed RAM / LCC requirements such as maintenance documentation and the associated analyzes
- Implementation of the customer requirement specification into the requirement specification in compliance with the standards, regulations and national laws to be observed
- Product launch and verification of RAM / LCC requirements in the handling and warranty phase
- Ensures with the team that the RAM / LCC aspects are implemented in the orders - according to customer requirements within the hourly budget and milestone planning
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (mechanical or electrical)
- RAM Lead specialist with proof of experience in railways systems engineering
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in railway, defense, aerospace or equal
- Structured to manage integration of multiple projects, conduct testing and prepare all deliverables associated within the system
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Targeted, structured and entrepreneurial thinking
- Team player with a high sense of responsibility and a high level of initiative
- Business fluent in English (German preferred)
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandy Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT email@example.com
801-854-7771 – extension 345