Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
- Managing the Project on the area of RAMS/LCC
- On-schedule and on-budget handling of demanding RAMS topics in international projects at the highest quality level
- Contact for internal and external customers and suppliers
- Implementation of the customer requirement specification into the requirement specification in compliance with the standards, regulations and national laws to be observed
- Planning and management of internal RAMS system engineering activities
- Product launch and verification of RAMS requirements in the handling and warranty phase
- Ensuring the feedback of information from the project into engineering and into the product improvement process
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (mechanical or electrical)
- RAMS specialist with proof of experience in railways systems engineering.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in railway, defense, aerospace or equal
- Structured to manage integration of multiple projects, conduct testing and prepare all deliverables associated within the system
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Targeted, structured and entrepreneurial thinking
- Team player with a high sense of responsibility and a high level of initiative
- Good negotiating skills in English and preferably German
- Business fluent in English (German preferred)
- Willingness to relocate to Salt Lake City for at least 2 to 3 years, beginning June, 2019
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandy Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 345