Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems. Stadler has multiple contracts to delivering passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada.
We are looking to fill the following position in our Salt Lake City facility:
Project Manager Engineering (f/m)
- Supporting the Technical Project Manager to realize the technical customer requirements
- Owns responsibility to lead assigned project tasks
- Creating of
Type testing specifications as well as reports
- Communication with customer, authorities, suppliers as well as further external people
- Support in Bid-Projects
- Bachelor's degree as mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, or equivalent
- 5 years Project Management experience in the field of machine and plant manufacturing or Railway industry
- Experience in demanding, international and complex projects
- Target oriented, structured and corporate thinking
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proactive team player with high sense of responsibility
- Business fluent in English (German preferred)
We offer an interesting and challenging position in an international, success oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time and 401K program.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler US Inc.
Phone: +1 (385) 212-7382