Stadler, system supplier of customer-specific solutions for rail vehicle construction, has locations in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
Do you want to develop solutions in a creative, passionate team? Would you like to be actively involved in digitalization of the public transport sector? Then we are the right decision for you!
For our Signalling location in Wallisellen we are looking for an experienced, talented, and motivated
Project engineer as specialist for ETCS integration (f/m)
- Integration of ETCS and country-specific train control systems into our multiple units
- Creation of concepts, system and requirement specifications and vehicle diagrams
- Support for the preparation of technical quotations
- Support and initial commissioning of the vehicles
- Preparation of the safety certificate for vehicle integration
- Support of type tests
- Preparation of various certificates of approval
- Cooperation with customers, suppliers and regulatory authorities
- Degree as engineer FH/ETH or comparable education
- Professional experience in the railway industry segment (electrical engineer)
- Knowledge of ETCS and current legislation (UNISIG, ERA)
- Knowledge of other country-specific train control systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of the preparation of safety certificates (e.g.: TSI CCS) is an advantage
- Open, flexible and goal-oriented personality
- Independent and proactive working methods
- Good German and English knowledge in word and writing mandatory
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler Bussnang AG
Telefon: +41 44 878 82 77