Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems. Stadler has multiple contracts to delivering passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada.
We are looking to fill the following position in our Salt Lake City facility:
Mechanical Lead Engineer (f/m)
- Integration of mechanical sub-systems into our train design
- Analyzing and realization of customer requirements and applicable standards into our the vehicle design
- Execution of technical customer specifications with focus on applicable standards, laws and national requirements
- Technical coordination of several disciplines (Electric Engineering, assembly planning, fire safety, certification, documentation, etc.)
- Creating of concepts, specifications and technical documentations
- Release of the required documentation for procurement and production
- Follow schedules, technical and budget goals
- Supporting Procurement, Production, Commissioning and Type Testing of the vehicles
- Collaboration with customer, suppliers, certification authorities in an international environment
- Willingness to move to Salt Lake City for at least 2 up to 3 years, starting on June, 2019
- Minimum 3 years of experience within the Stadler group as mechanical engineer
- Bachelor's degree as mechanical engineer (College or University degree required)
- Several years of experience in railway industry preferred.
- Strong teaming abilities, social competence, sense of responsibility and assertiveness
- Open, Dynamic and loyal personality
- Target oriented, structured and corporate thinking
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Business fluent in English (German preferred)
We offer an interesting and challenging position in an international, success oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time and 401K program.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler US Inc.
Phone: +1 (385) 212-7382