Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
- Collect and summarize the technical requirements related to the product awarded
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience with aluminum welding MIG and TIG
- Define and analyze WPS and WPQR as per ISO 3834
- Understand the scope of supply defined in the purchase order (quality, type test, product)
- Support the supplier in the project management of the project - Gantt chart
- Support the supplier on the technical problem raised
- Perform welding audit as per AWS D1.2, AWS D1.1 , EN 15085
- Perform quality inspections as per ISO 5817 / ISO 10042.
- Understand component quality specifications as per ISO 3834
- General knowledge of all the processes
- Computer aided design CAD software - Catia, ProE
- Spreadsheet software - Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and AWS Certified Welding Engineer certification
- Working knowledge of 3D Modeling Software
- Ability to perform a costing of some metal sheet parts
- Ability to interface with project team in Switzerland for supporting the different FAI expert during their visit
- Ability to work with multicultural teams
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Do not miss out on this great career opportunity - Apply TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Megan Ware, 5880 W 150 S,
84104 Salt Lake City UT