Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
Lead Engineer Documentation
- Leading all activities related to the fulfilment of all contractual requirements regarding documentation
- Be a member of the core team providing full support to the technical project manager for all aspects related to documentation
- Leadership of the documentation (sub)project team, provide progress reporting in accordance with project schedule
- Responsibility for delivery of full set of documentation deliverables as per contract in line with budget
- Planning and management of internal engineering activities including approval planning
- Coordination and Integration of sub-supplier documentation
- Creation of spare part catalogue with in-house tools
- Support with FAIs
- Align local documentation activities with international documentation team
- Master degree in Engineering (mechanical or electrical) or equivalent training.
- 3 – 5 experience in the field of rail vehicle, defense, aerospace or equal
- Experience in leading challenging projects in an international environment
- Team player with high degree of social competence, sense of responsibility and assertiveness
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Structured, goal-oriented, dynamic and loyal personality
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities with strong teamwork skills
- Business fluent in English (German preferred)
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc.
5880 W 150 S
Salt Lake City, UT firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 345