Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our Salt Lake City facility.
As a Junior Technical Project Manager, you will be a viable member of a team focused on creating highly efficient designs for building state-of-the-art passenger trains. If you have experience in any of the following areas this is the career for you:
Project management of complex technical endeavors, system integration of multiple systems, integration of multiple stakeholders in an international environment
Junior Technical Project Manager
- Support the senior TPM in managing and monitoring highly complex multi-million dollar rolling stock projects
- Continuously monitor progress and create regular reporting accordingly
- Focus on timely execution of design documentation within budget and quality requirements
- Facilitate among multi-site / international environment
- Represent Stadler in front of customers and suppliers
- Participate in negotiations and regular customer project execution meetings and prepare those accordingly
- Assume responsibility for sub-projects
- Ensure proper communication with customer and other stakeholders
- Leadership of the project team together with the senior TPM
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering (mechanical or electrical) or equivalent training.
- PMP preferred
- 3 – 5 experience in the field of rail vehicle, defense, aerospace or equal
- Experience in leading challenging projects in an international environment
- Team player with high degree of social competence, sense of responsibility and assertiveness
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Structured, goal-oriented, dynamic and loyal personality
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities with strong teamwork skills
- Business fluent in English and German (at least B1 level) required
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandy Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT 84104