Stadler, system supplier of customer-specific solutions for rail vehicle construction, has locations in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
For our subsidiary in Wallisellen we are looking for an
Industrial Cyber Security Engineer (f/m)
- Development and integration of cyber security management systems for product development and system implemented in the area of automatic train control systems
- Specify requirements with regards to Network Security, SW Development rules, component hardening and System operation processes
- Participation in the system architecture and design process together with the specialists for product safety, homologation, train control functions, system testing and data communication subsystem
- Design validation of COTS components integrated to the system
- Internal and customer communication and training related to security aspects specific to different roles related to management, development, operation and support
- Completed technical education in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Experience of implementing security management systems in an industrial environment
- Good communication skills to communicate security aspects and related countermeasures to different stakeholders
- Strong interest in aspects of industrial automation, Industry 4.0 and rail industry
- Good understanding of typical security threats and security target levels in industrial environments
- Knowledge of relevant norms as for example IEC 62 443 or EN 50 159
- Fluent in English and German
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler Bussnang AG
Tel: +41 44 878 82 77