Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems. Stadler has multiple contracts to delivering passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada.
We are looking to fill the following position in our Salt Lake City facility:
Electrical Lead Engineer (f/m)
- Integration of electrical sub-systems into our train design
- Analyzing and realization of customer requirements and applicable standards into our the vehicle design
- Analyzing the customer requirements as well as market requirements to create technical descriptions as well as specifications
- Execution of technical customer specifications with focus on applicable standards, laws and national requirements
- Technical coordination of several disciplines (Electric Engineering, Software Engineering, assembly planning, fire safety, certification, documentation, etc.)
- Release of the required documentation for procurement and production
- Creating of descriptions and specifications, wiring diagrams, vehicle Software specification
- Supporting Procurement, Production, Commissioning and Type Testing of the vehicles
- Collaboration with customer, suppliers, certification authorities in an international environment
- Willingness to move to Salt Lake City for at least 2 up to 3 years, starting on June, 2019
- Minimum 3 years of experience within the Stadler group as electrical engineer
- Bachelor's degree as electrical engineer (College or University degree required)
- Well-founded understanding of electrical schematics, wiring diagrams and technical documentation
- Several years of experience in railway industry preferred.
- Strong teaming abilities, social competence, sense of responsibility and assertiveness
- Target oriented, structured and corporate thinking
- Business fluent in English (German preferred)
We offer an interesting and challenging position in an international, success oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time and 401K program.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler US Inc.
Phone: +1 (385) 212-7382