Stadler, system supplier of customer-specific solutions for rail vehicle construction, has locations in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
Do you want to develop solutions in a creative, passionate team? Would you like to be actively involved in digitalization of the public transport sector? Then we are the right decision for you!
Data Communication System Engineer (f/m)
- Configuration and optimization of Data Communication Systems (DCS) for Communications-Based Train Control (CBTC) System
- Review of DCS Design and Architecture, thereby optimizing system architecture on aspects of Network Security
- Network administration of CBTC Communication Components
- System Testing and validation of DCS reference architecture and design
- Completed technical education as telecom, electronic or computer science engineer ETH/TU/FH or comparable with particular focus on servers and network technologies
- Several years of experience in network administration, preferably on CISCO industrial switching platforms
- Strong interest in communication aspects in industrial environment and specifically in Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IACS)
- Experience on cyber security in industrial environment (ISO99 / IEC 6244-2-1) represents and advantage
- Ideally experience in testing and commissioning complex, distributed systems
- Good command of German and English; other languages represents an advantage
- Interested in working in an multidisciplinary and international work environment
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler Bussnang AG
Telefon: +41 44 878 82 77