Stadler, system supplier of customer-specific solutions for rail vehicle construction, has locations in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
For our location in Wallisellen we are looking for a
CBTC System Integrator (f/m)
- Define system and subsystem interface requirements specifications for CBTC on-board and wayside system
- Define system and subsystem test requirements specifications for CBTC on-board and wayside system
- System integration in lab and in field for CBTC on-board and wayside system
- Interface with suppliers and partners
- Hardware configuration Management
- Technical training as a mechatronics or electronics specialist
- Further training at university/technical University or technical college, or similar further training
- Multiple years of professional experience in the industry and in developing safety relevant systems
- Understand the relevant parts of the main norms of the domain (e.g. EN 50155, EN 45545, EN 50125, EN 50121 and EN 15380) and apply them in the life cycle process
- Knowledge of the CBTC systems architecture as defined in IEEE 1474 regarding, automatic train supervision, automatic train protection and automatic train operation -Knowledge about embedded hardware design and development
- Knowledge of systems with high availability requirements
- Interested in establishing and applying new technologies
- Good command of English is mandatory; German language represents an Advantage
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler Bussnang AG
Telefon: +41 44 878 82 77