Stadler, system supplier of customer-specific solutions for rail vehicle construction, has locations in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
Do you want to develop solutions in a creative, passionate team? Would you like to be actively involved in the technical future of Switzerland? Then we are the right decision for you!
For our location in Wallisellen we are looking for an experienced, talented, and motivated
CBTC System Engineer (f/m)
- Creation of the architecture and design concepts in the respective task area
- Preparation and review of the requirements and specifications of the System/Subsystem/HW/SW/ interfaces in the respective area of responsibility
- Selection and management of partners and suppliers in the respective area of responsibility
- Comparison of concepts with market needs and available technologies
- Development of the test specifications of the system/subsystem/HW/SW/ interfaces
- Development of test systems and execution of model-based and HIL tests
- Integration and commissioning of systems in the field
- Specifications and management of validation and certification in the respective area of responsibility
- Completed technical education as electrical or computer science engineer ETH/TU/FH or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in industry and in the development of complex systems
- Experience in the development and certification of safety-relevant systems for railways
- Ideally knowledge of relevant IEEE, UNISIG and EN standards
- Ideally experience in testing and commissioning complex, distributed systems
- Good command of German and English; other languages represents an Advantage
- Interested in establishing and applying new technologies
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler Bussnang AG
Telefon: +41 44 878 82 77