Stadler, system supplier of customer-specific solutions for rail vehicle construction, has locations in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
For our location in Wallisellen we are looking for an experienced, talented, and motivated
CBTC Product Development Team Leader
- Responsible for the on time and within budget development of the CBTC product
- Leadership of complete CBTC Engineering and Product Management (team of up to 15 engineers)
- Establishment of the organizational structure for the team as well as identification and management of knowledge gaps
- Project / product Requirement analysis and GAP identification as well as design and safety analyses
- Working with independent safety assessors and product authorization authorities
- Perform cost-benefit analysis and populate risks and savings
- Completed technical education as electrical, mechanical or computer science engineer ETH/TU/FH or comparable
- At least 15 years experience in CBTC/Metro Signalling desired
- Operational knowledge of CBTC is necessary, wide CBTC product knowledge is desired
- At least 8 years of experience in CBTC project management/product management
- Knowledge of quality, safety standards for SIL 4 product development
- Experience in costing, planning, risk management
- Excellent communication and reporting capabilities
- Good command of spoken and written English, knowledge of German language is highly desirable
- Interested in working in an multidisciplinary and international work environment
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler Bussnang AG
Telefon: +41 44 878 82 77