Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
CAD Design Engineer
- Independent designing of components and Assembly groups with the Cad-System Catia V5
- Creating of detail design, production drawings and technical specifications
- Attending and supporting internal as well as external professionals
- Bachelor's degree or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in railway, defense, aerospace or equal
- Extensive work experience as draftsman or equivalent
- Several years of experience in railway industry preferred
- Well-founded knowledge of Catia V5 or equivalent CAD-System
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Do not miss out on this great opportunity- Apply TODAY!
Send you resume to the email below.
Stadler US Inc., Sandra Gormley, 5880 W 150 S, Salt Lake City, Utah firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 345