Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems. Stadler has multiple contracts to delivering passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada.
We are looking to fill the following position in our Salt Lake City facility:
CAD Design Engineer (f/m)
- Independent designing of components and Assembly groups with the Cad-System Catia V5
- Creating of detail design, production drawings and technical specifications
- Attending and supporting internal as well as external professionals
- Willingness to move to Salt Lake City
- Extensive work experience as draftsman or equivalent
- Several years of experience in railway industry preferred.
- Well-founded knowledge of Catia V5 or equivalent CAD-System
- Business fluent in English (German preferred)
We offer an interesting and challenging position in an international, success oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time and 401K program.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler US Inc.
Phone: +1 (385) 212-7382