Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our Salt Lake City facility.
Supply Chain Specialist
- Support and assist Head of Procurement in daily business operations
- Coordination of global pooling activities
- Preparation of reports crucial to operations, such as weekly and monthly KPI's
- Preparation and execution of Buy America audits
- Preparation of various internal and corporate reports
- Identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Set up, coordination and active contribution to procurement sales calculations
- Recognize and act on opportunities to improve processes and take initiative
- 1-3 years of purchasing experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or related field
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Reliable, flexible and motivated self-starter
- Willing to adapt to new situations and challenges
- German language proficiency preferred
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandy Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT email@example.com
801-854-7771 – extension 345