Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
Senior Quality Supply Chain Specialist
- Processing claims and submitting them to suppliers
- Independently obtaining bids and negotiating prices
- Maintaining inventory accuracy in MRP systems
- Managing and maintaining a high volume of emails including prioritization
- Assuring timely product delivery and product availability
- Maintaining existing relationships with suppliers
- Interfacing with production, warehousing, purchasing, and suppliers to drive efficient solutions
- Reading drawings and effectively communicating requirements to suppliers
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree or 7 years of manufacturing/quality experience
- Two plus years of experience in a quality or purchasing role
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience working with global supply chains
- Skilled in MS Excel and MRP software
- Cross-functional thinker and quick learner
- Understanding of quality management systems and requirements
- Fluent English and German preferred
- Ability to take vague product fault descriptions and turn them into actionable needs
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc.
5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 345