Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
- Organizes procurement of major components
- Negotiates high value commercial contracts
- Is responsible to stay within the project budget
- Focus on project timeline and holding major component suppliers to schedule
- Independently obtains bids, negotiates prices, and creates purchase orders
- Maintains master data in the ERP system
- Manages a high procurement volume
- Assures timely product delivery and product availability
- Minimum of an Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline
- Rail (or relevant industry) purchasing experience of at least 2 years
- Project Management Experience required
- Speak fluent English, German is a plus
- Resilient and independent personality
- Strong organizational skills and efficient working methods
- Very experienced with Microsoft Office and ERP system (preferable Infor COM)
- Cross-functional thinker and quick learner
- Able to work in global teams
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc.
5880 W 150 S
Salt Lake City UT firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 345