Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems. Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our Salt Lake City facility.
A Materials Handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from production staging; delivering production materials and supplies; to point of use and/or Takt location.
Production Material Handler
- Logical understanding, high comprehension skills for reading schematic documents
- Programming knowledge advantageous or desirable
- Proper handling of confidential and proprietary information
- Regular written or oral reporting to superiors
- Create and modify needed test programs
- Test cable and wiring harnesses and provide documentation such as drawings, material lists and schematics
- Continuous optimization and development of process flows
- Quality assurance within the area of responsibility
- Compliance with health and occupational safety regulations
- Troubleshoot reoccurring errors and provide feedback to appropriate departments
- High school diploma/GED required
- Current OSHA forklift operation certificate
- Crane training a plus
- Able to work weekends, holidays and evenings as required
- 0 – 3+ years' inventory management experience skills a plus
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandy Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT 84104