Stadler has been building trains for 75 years. For customers who count on reliability, precision and first-class service. Every step of the way, we do our best to make sure that wherever they are in the world, passengers get to their destination safely, quickly and in comfort..
For our location in St. Margrethen we are looking for a
Procurement Manager (w/m)
- Responsible for the conceptual development of procurement strategies in relation to specific product groups
- Ensuring the timely, economical, and sustainable supply of product groups
- Leading negotiations self-reliant and driving supplier management autonomous
- Developing and govern the supplier portfolio as well as evaluating the market potential
- Generating calculations and analyses for specific product groups
- Universirty degree in international procurement, technology, or equivalent
- At least 5 years' professional experience, in procurement (category management, SRM and contract management), preferably in strategical and operative tasks
- German and English language skills (level C1) in spoken and written, other languages advantageous
We offer you an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Admission on October, 1st 2019.
Then take your chance and advertise for yourself! We look forward to receiving your complete online application.
Stadler Rheintal AG
Telefon: 058 595 59 41