Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
Order Management Specialist
- Maintain, follow-up and control supplier contracts
- Review, monitor and maintain status of supplier / sub-vendor procurement activities
- Maintain logs
- Issue regular expediting status reports
- QA releases of major equipment
- Coordinate with logistics
- Responsible for managing purchase orders
- Scheduling of inbound materials
- Acts as a liaison for suppliers, vendors in regards to issues related to deliveries and supplier performance
- Obtain quotes for buy-out items and evaluate based on price, delivery, terms, and vendor past performance
- Expedite and ensure timely delivery and back order follow-up to maintain optimum field production
- Build productions kits
AA or AS degree preferred
- Microsoft Office and MRP/ERP systems preferred
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience in a "Pull/Kanban" environment preferred
- Experience using automated materials management systems (MRP) Knowledge of SAP with EWM (Enterprise Warehouse Management) preferred
- APICS Certification preferred
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandy Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 345