Stadler Rail Service UK Limited (SRS UK) is a subsidiary of Stadler, Switzerland. SRS UK provides a train maintenance service for a growing number of clients in the UK. In the next few years over 100 new Stadler trains will be joining the English railway network which signifies the start of an exciting future for Stadler in the UK.
at our Cardiff Canton TMD we are looking for a
Materials Warranty Manager
Management of material claim management/ non-conformity. Ensuring that quality and quantity of materials purchased or claimed under warranty are maintained through astute Planning and administrative processing (using Infor EAM).
• Manage the returned goods (from depot) to ensure that warranty rights are claimed in line with Contractual Policy.
• Management of related contracts and suppliers.
• Liaise with UK Procurement team (HQ) on negotiation and management of major contracts.
• Work with the Production Management team and technical team and LOR Teams (if applicable) to forecast material requirements.
• Manage material warranty claims on suppliers and cooperate with Stadler Quality departments (HQ and CH).
• Ensure materials availability in line with prevalent stocking policy thus just-in-time delivery to meet stock value and stock turnover ratios. Reconcile daily fuel transactions in liaison with Shift Production Manager or his appointed representative.
• Ensure all suppliers meet company's minimum required specification on acceptable material quality, especially with safety critical parts. Manage overdue materials and parts with suppliers to effectively minimise any delays. Manage additional requirements and parts not normally 'kept in stock'. Ensure process in place to check for non-conforming products
• Constant amendment of re-order levels to optimise inventory levels.
• Produce periodic management and KPI reports for Materials Manager.
• Support in the management of the warehouse in accordance with mandatory requirements and good practice.
• Management of waste/ returned goods streams and by products from maintenance ensuring they are disposed/ claimed of in accordance with relevant regulations.
• Support the arrangement prompt repair, replace or recalibration of (Special) tools and equipment used for maintenance
• Act as Super user for SRMS system
• Sound knowledge of material supply principles, procedures and practices.
• Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office and other applications used for stock management.
• Ability to build personal credibility by demonstrating the organisation's values, building trust and proactively contributing to business success.
• Strong customer focus, proven ability to build productive relationships at all levels of the organisation
• Smooth relationships when difficult circumstances prevail and develop a culture of trust both within and outside the team.
• Basic understanding of rolling stock maintenance practices including the requirements and use of materials and parts.
• A knowledge of H&S regulations applicable to the railway and the workplace
Applicants should be motivated, professional and passionate individuals who are interested in being part of Stadlers journey into the UK market. In return, Stadler can offer a competitive package and an opportunity to join a fast growing worldwide business.
Candidates are required to submit a covering letter and CV detailing how they meet the requirements of the role and relevant experience. If these are not received then your application will not be processed further.
Please note we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are able to work in the UK.
The closing date for this position is 3rd September 2021
As part of any recruitment process, the organisation collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. Details of this can be found in our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our website. By applying for a position, we will automatically assume you are agreeing to Stadler Rail Service UK collecting, using and storing your personal data in line with this Notice.
Stadler Rail Service UK Ltd, Amelia Walsh, Kirkdale Train Depot,
L20 2BN Liverpoolamelia.email@example.com
Ein Unternehmen der Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com