Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
- Manages team of mechanical buyers
- Supplier management, including sourcing strategy implementation
- Manages project budgets and timeline
- Daily processing of purchasing activities
- Independently obtaining bids, negotiating prices, and creating orders
- Assures timely product delivery and product availability
- Maintains relationships with supplier
- Manages a high work volume
- Negotiates contracts
- Bachelor's Degree in business, supply chain/operations or engineering
- Two years of experience purchasing in the rail or relative industry
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ERP system (preferable Infor COM)
- Organized and very efficient working methods
- Cross-functional thinker and quick learner
- German as a second language, preferred
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Please apply directly to: email@example.com
Stadler US Inc., Sandy Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
84104 Salt Lake City UTsandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 345