Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
- Independently obtaining bids, negotiating prices, and creating purchase orders
- Read and interpret CAD drawings and allocate purchase orders to capable suppliers
- Maintaining master data in the ERP system
- Managing and maintaining a high procurement volume
- Assuring timely product delivery and product availability
- Maintaining existing relationships with suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future projects
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree in a related discipline
- Rail industry purchasing experience of at least 2 years desired
- Assembly experience a plus
- Proficiency in reading and understanding engineering drawings
- Resilient and independent personality
- Organized and efficient working methods
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ERP system (preferable Infor COM)
- Cross-functional thinker and quick learner
- International procurement experience
- Fluent English and German as a second language is a plus
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc.
5880 W 150 S
Salt Lake City, UT email@example.com
801-854-7771 – extension 345