Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our Salt Lake City facility.
- Purchasing of components within assigned commodity
- Negotiating of commercial contracts
- Overview of all activities within assigned commodity group including budget and material availability
- Independently obtaining bids, price negotiations, and creating purchase orders
- Maintaining of master data in the ERP system
- Transparent reporting to Management about happenings in assigned commodity groups
- Continuous improvement suggestions to enhance efficiency of procurement department
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree in a related discipline
- Rail (or relevant) industry purchasing experience of at least 2 years
- Fluent English required with German a plus
- Resilient and independent personality
- Strong organizational skills and efficient working methods
- Very experienced with Microsoft Office and ERP system (preferable Infor COM)
- Cross-functional thinker and quick learner
- Able to work in global teams
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Justin Neville, 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City UT, email@example.com
801-854-7771 – extension 2929