Stadler, the system provider for customer-specific solutions in railway vehicle construction, has sites in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
The Business Analyst & Executive Project Manager
The Business Analyst & Executive Project Manager will work closely with the CEO and Executive Committee to prepare data analysis, develop dashboards, prepare material for meetings, and help develop company-wide initiatives.
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of internal stakeholders.
- Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to internal stakeholders.
- Prepare meeting PowerPoint slides, agendas, protocols, and follow up on action items to ensure timely completion of assignments.
- Identify and execute on continuous improvement opportunities
- Works on special and/or confidential projects assigned by the CEO
- Bachelors degree in statistics, mathematics, information systems or related field
- 1+ years relevant experience required
- SQL and Tableau or Power BI knowledge required
- Advanced knowledge of full Microsoft Office Suite (including VBA) required
- Written and verbal German language skills strongly preferred
- R or Python programming experience a plus
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler US Inc.,
5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City UT, 84104