Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our Salt Lake City facility.
Junior Project Scheduler
- Schedules complex integrated rail projects in their entirety
- Prepares project reports for management, client or others
- Keep all project schedules up to date on a monthly basis
- Investigates workflow processes
- Owns schedule management internally and towards customers
- Coordinates across departments to outline work plan
- Attend all Project Meetings as needed
- 1 - 3 years of scheduling experience in a comparable complex environment
- Highly proficiency with Excel required
- Experienced with Microsoft Project (Primavera P6 a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Detail oriented, highly motivated, team player
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT 84104