Stadler Rail Service UK Limited (SRS UK) is a subsidiary of Stadler Rail AG, Switzerland. SRS UK provides a train maintenance service for a growing number of clients in the UK. In the next few years over 100 new Stadler trains will be joining the English railway network. This is an excellent prospect for SRS UK, which supports the maintenance of all Stadler trains with efficient and versatile services. SRS UK, with its approx. 150 employees, is characterised by its no-nonsense culture.
Stadler UK and Stadler Rail Service UK are looking for a full-time Regional Communications Manager to be based in our Liverpool headquarters, reporting to our Managing Director, with a dotted line to our Head of Group Communications & PR in Switzerland. This is a unique opportunity to join Stadler as we enter the UK Market and form a communication strategy for the UK. The successful candidate will play an integral role within our global communications team, which is responsible for Stadler's internal and external communications. We are looking for a results-oriented self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a wider global team.
Regional Communications Manager
Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:Strategic positioning
- Derive the communication strategy for the UK from the wider company strategy, based on the business objectives for the respective market
- Define the targeted measures and design an annual communication plan
- In particular, support sales activities through targeted marketing and communication measures
- Responsible for internal and external communication of Stadler UK
- Aligning communication with all stakeholders: customers, customers, clients, politicians, financiers, media, fishing groups, employees, Public, trade unions
- Support and advising regional management in all communicative matters
- Writing media, statements, tutorials, quotes, social media contributions, presentations, speeches
- Support PR work and lobbying
- Act as media spokesman for Stadler UK before print media and electronic media
- Implementation of media trainings
- Organisation of customer events
- Establishment and maintenance of journalist contacts
- Implementation of the CI / CD Guideline in the regional market
- Formulating an advertising strategy and implementation, together with appropriate monitoring
- Support / cooperation with CCO in crisis communication
- Support / Collaborate with CCO in Issue Management
- Agency briefings
- Responsibility for sponsorship
- Budget and measures control
Applicants should have extensive experience in the B2B area, and should bring with them a wide network in the media area. They will have a high affinity for political processes and practice in dealing with journalists in a confident and professional manner. Technically they should be well versed with InDesign, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Access, Photoshop, Magix Video and Pinnacle Studio. They will also have a high affinity for social media, including but not limited to: Facebook, LinkedIn, Xing, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. Candidates should be completely fluent in the English language, and be able to work within an international team. They should possess a communicative personality, be a team player and have a structured, organised way of working. Candidates should demonstrate working knowledge of current economic, political and social trends.
It is envisaged that the candidate will spent approximately 80% of their time on UK projects, and 20% on projects in the Netherlands. Some international travel may be required on occasion.
In return, we will offer you an opportunity to be part of a growing company with a competitive employment package together with good development opportunities.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving a CV and covering letter from yourself.
Closing date for applications is 16th August 2017.
Stadler Rail Service UK Limited, Rachael Fairclough, Unit 301, Tea Factory,
L1 4DQ Liverpoolrachael.firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 7864 976548
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com