Stadler Rail Service UK Limited (SRS UK) is a subsidiary of Stadler Rail AG, Switzerland. SRS UK provides a train maintenance service for a growing number of clients in the UK. In the next few years over 100 new Stadler trains will be joining the English railway network. This is an excellent prospect for SRS UK, which supports the maintenance of all Stadler trains with efficient and versatile services. SRS UK, with its approx. 150 employees, is characterised by its no-nonsense culture.
Stadler Rail Service UK are seeking to recruit an experienced HR and Payroll Assistant to join their small team based in Liverpool.
HR & Payroll Assistant
• Provide an accurate and efficient HR and Payroll Administration service for 150 employees
• Updating changes for payroll, reviewing changes and checking for errors
• Working closely with the HR Manager and dealing with payroll queries from employees and our payroll provider
• Recruitment administration- assisting with advertising, sifting, arranging interviews and candidate feedback, new employee checks and contracts
• Assist with Occupational Health appointments
• Pension administration, including monthly reporting to the relevant bodies
• Produce reports as required on employee metrics such as sickness absence
• Administering first line HR support such as discipline and grievance
• Training Administration- booking of courses, delegate information packs, recording and reporting of competency
• As a HR and Payroll Assistant you will have at least 2 years' experience working in a HR/ Payroll environment, ideally with an outsourced payroll provider
• You will have also been exposed to pension administration, absence management, recruitment and processing new starters/ leavers and other HR processes
• Applicants should be capable of working on their own and dealing with employee queries in a timely manner
• You should be available to work at any of our locations in the Liverpool region, all of which are accessible by train
• Union experience would be a great advantage
• Good proficiency in the English language (spoken and written), German or other languages would be an advantage
• Good communication and organisation skills
This is a varied role on offer, with the ability to develop further responsibilities in the future. Applicants should be motivated, professional and passionate individuals who are interested in being part of Stadlers journey into the UK market. In return, Stadler can offer a competitive package and an opportunity to join a fast growing worldwide business.
Are you ready to face this challenge? Please email Rachael.Fairclough@stadlerrail.com with a covering letter and CV stating your experience and salary expectations.
Closing date is Tuesday 18th July 2017.
+ 44 (0) 151 305 1257
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com