Stadler Rail Service UK Limited (SRS UK) is a subsidiary of Stadler Rail AG, Switzerland. SRS UK provides a train maintenance service for a growing number of clients in the UK. In the next few years over 100 new Stadler trains will be joining the English railway network. This is an excellent prospect for SRS UK, which supports the maintenance of all Stadler trains with efficient and versatile services. SRS UK, with its approx. 150 employees, is characterised by its no-nonsense culture.
Stadler Rail Service UK are seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their small team based at our HQ in Liverpool.
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Process a high volume of supplier invoices
- Check the services and charges are correct
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve outstanding issues were necessary.
- Preparation of supplier payment files.
- Work together with the Head Office team.
About your knowledge, skills and experience....
- Experience of working in a fast paced Administration role
- Experience of processing invoices is desirable
- Excellent Communication Skills
- IT literate – knowledge of accounts systems required
- Maths to GCSE level
- Studying towards AAT or similar
This is a varied role on offer, with the ability to develop further responsibilities in the future. Applicants should be motivated, professional and passionate individuals who are interested in being part of Stadlers journey into the UK market. In return, Stadler can offer a competitive package and an opportunity to join a fast growing worldwide business.
Are you ready to face this challenge? Please email John.Davies@stadlerrail.com with a covering letter and CV stating your experience and salary expectations.
Closing date is 28th July 2017.
No agencies please.
Stadler Rail Service UK Limited
+ 44 (0) 151 305 1257
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com